27.1.08

Bollocks

And not the good kind.

One of the reasons I like designing my own blog templates is that it gives me control.It's hard work doing it all though and when I was setting up Fuction I was madly busy and stupidly fell in love with Colibri and installed it, denying all the inner voices telling that it would never last.

It's stopped lasting. Colibri has left me. I know this cos, even though I have all sorts of adblock software, I'm still seeing a banner that informs me of an exceeded bandwidth rather than my beautiful background.png file.

Grr. And sorry if the site looks like crap. As soon as I get five minutes I'll sort it out proper.

By which I mean do it myself, obviously...

Update - Fixed, probably before anyone but me noticed. God, I'm good!


Meantime, hope you enjoy your stopgap story, ML. Love ya, baby xx

2 comments:

monkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake said...

The design's really good, clean but great looking. I made my design myself too, but it's quite the opposite, much busier and with more going on - not as elegant.