27.1.08

I want...

...to feel your hands on me again. This time though, I want it to be somewhere that I can see and feel your desire without considering who may be watching. The pub garden won't cut it for what I want.

I want your lips on mine again, kissing me hard, your tongue pushing, intruding into my mouth. I want to feel your hands, pulling me onto you, making me desperate, crying out to drop to my knees and offer you the vision of my worshipping you at the same time you feel every stroke of my tongue and every trace of my fingertips on you.

I want to feel you inside me, brace myself against a solid wall so you can push as deep, as hard as I want you to and I want to feel your hands on me. I want not to have to worry about the hand and foot marks I may make on the condensation filled windows of my car as we take each other, rape each other albeit with full consent, I just want to feel your hands on me.

I want you to watch as I take you inside me and, at the same time, put my hands between my legs till you feel my climax all over and all around your beautiful cock. I want to feel your hands on me as you tip over the edge when that sensation hits, lose all thought of being careful, of not hurting me with your need, of not being polite or proper.

I want you to use me, make me your female counterpart, your cum recipient, your woman, on all the most basic human levels. I want...

to feel your hands on me.

No comments: