30.3.08

You and I, Now

I
need you to phone me. Of course,

I
understand it may be inconvenient but it's not about

You
this time.

I
want to be on the receiving end of a call. A different kind of call. A call that

I
don't have to verbalise in order to enjoy.

I
don't want to talk.

I
just want to feel. Well, ok. In truth...

I
want you to make me feel.

I
want this to be only verbally sexual and thus somewhat disconnected because

I
know that

You
are braver that way.

You,
who knows neither what they're worth nor what they miss, unless

I
am naked before you in my admiration or awe or lust or all of the above, which

I
usually combine in that one, longing look that

You
know and appreciate so much

I
want

You
to phone me and do to my mind that which

I
do to your mind, as

We
do our bodies

Now.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty blog. Good job. I finally gave up trying to design my own and brought in a professional. One of these days, I'll work on doing my own design again.

Joanna Cake said...

Is it another Mars/Venus thing? We give so that we shall receive but they dont always understand that. We are women of words whilst they are men of actions. They often cannot conceive that it is our mind which needs to be fucked before our body can be overwhelmed.