5.8.07

Domming the dj

You're dj'ing, as usual there are scores of scantily clad chavvy club birds exhibiting themselves on the dancefloor, desperate for you to notice them but, no.

Cos you're different, you're a bit special and they'll never understand that. You're clever enough to know that all they want is to be pinned to an alley wall with a fake phone number and it just doesn't up your personal volume control so you walk the line between flirting and remaining
professional - aloof, even. Glancing down at the decks you notice me sitting to one side of the booth; legs crossed at the ankle, knees drawn up so that leather boots meet at a point that
emphasises a deep, natural cleavage. I'm slowly drinking through a straw and raising one eyebrow as I look you up and down, openly appraising you, pondering whether you really could cope with my demands.

Our eyes meet and there are no words needed within the noise, you know what I'm saying... prove yourself worthy. You line up the last few tracks for the desperate and, having discovered my preference from the bar staff, send me a drink. On reciept I smile at you, just a bit, raise my fresh glass in your direction and beckon you to me with a finger, pointed, then crooked. You have no choice but to drop to your knees in order to connect, my hand reaches out to your crotch as you kiss me. Feeling potential I break our liplock and push your head down to my cleavage, silently directing you to lick, suck and worship my nipples before the closing lights come up. You're pretty good but still I push you off roughly as security clear the rooms.

I stand, positioning myself in front of you and pushing my arse back onto your cock as a
particularly familiar SIA tries to engage you in conversation. Leaning my head sideways over your shoulder I tell you to hold my hips hard as I grind and get rid of the goon, fast. You do as
you're told, he wanders off and I lead you out to the office where you order a priority cab. The journey to your place is silent. The look I'm giving you says more than words ever could and we both know it. As you put the key in the door I push you against it and check your crotch again. Still hard and no hint of a damp patch, good boy! I nod my satisfaction and follow you inside, removing the long tie that's taming my hair as I do so. As I stand, expectantly playing with the length of silk in my hands, you put some music on.

It takes a few changes before I'm happy with the sounds but once I am I beckon you toward me again so I can check whether you've sustained your erection without evidence of any fluid soaking through your jeans. Satisfied that you have I tell you I want you to remove your clothes - but! - slowly. I want to see you naked in body as well as lust, I want you to show me
every part of yourself until I can see the mind behind it, begging to be controlled till you can't bear the sweet agony any more and cry out for the release that only I can allow you... I like what I see so I turn you around, press your hard cock against the cold, tiled wall and bind your wrists with my silk hair-tie. Once your hands and fingers are discounted I order you to undress me using whatever you can employ.

I want your tongue in me and you also know I'm getting impatient so your teeth work overtime on my clothes, ripping my top to free my tits and trying to tear my panties away at the
sides. Stop. Right. There. And just watch, bound and helpless, as I remove my underwear and plunge two fingers deep into my pussy, the other hand drawing wet circles round my clit just a few inches away from your face. All you can smell is my cunt and, without your hands, it's driving you wild. If I told you to lick me from tits to toes right now I'd cum so hard but I hold back, not just because I know you want it but also because I'll cum harder when I'm fucking
your face, watching you struggle to breathe with your bound hands behind you as I'm pressing my pussy onto your tongue and feeling your nose rythmically rubbing on my clit. Or maybe turning, pushing my asshole down onto your tongue and my cunt onto your fingers as I
suck your cock with one hand squeezing, caressing your balls and the other finger fucking your arse, hard and deep while you have no choice but to take whatever I give you.

Once I've come enough to get bored I'll order you to lie on your back, verbally confirm that
you're not allowed to come till I say so then suck your cock hard and deep and enjoy watching you fight the urge to fill my mouth with your spunk, feeling my pussy drench as I see you try to be good and wait for permission to come while I give you the blow job of your life.

And if you manage to hold back through all that? I might - might - just untie your wrists, order you to sit back on your heels as I lie before you and watch you wank yourself over me until I say you can come.

Then lick it off and kiss me.


This was written for a guy I met on a dating site, a very good-looking image of laddish manliness with a massive submissive fetish.

9 comments:

Freddy said...

whew!

Angela-la-la said...

Teehee. Thank you, kind sir.

Joanna Cake said...

Very nice... but still no arse dildo! :)

ÅNG€L said...

Hi girl , I just want to know if you can help me, how did you fix the template of your page? mine's gone. Can you give me a little help on this one. or a tip ?
Whatever you decision may be. THANKS.

ÅNG€L said...

Sorry to bother you but where shoul i put the https: address in my template?
body {
background: #fff url(http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4910/bodybackxk8.jpg) top center no-repeat;
margin: 0;
padding: 0px;
font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", "Lucida Grande", "Bitstream Vera Sans", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
text-align: center;
color: #555;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;

ÅNG€L said...

Thanks a lot girl, you are a real Angel.
I'll be back soon to see what's new in your blog. and THANK YOU again, I really apreciate your help.
bY the way..my name is Angel :-)
Have a great week!!

Vi said...

you hot little minx you!

Ronjazz said...

"...laddish manliness..." What a remarkably descriptive and charming phrase! Love your blog... I just discovered you today.

Anonymous said...

Very, very good. Couple of issues over tense, but erotic and well written.

p.s. I'd have failed the first wet test probably.

EN